en - Re: [sympa-users] Cannot login or get new password

  • From: Jim VanEtten <address@concealed>
  • To: Jim VanEtten <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Cannot login or get new password
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 23:13:13 -0500

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can resolve this problem ?? I am stumped.

Jim VanEtten wrote:

I can send to the lists no problem and moderation via email works good. But
when I try to login I cannot. Also if I use the retrieve password feature
it sends nothing. It was working a few days ago but stopped yesterday.

Has anyone had this problem before? Where does the sympa logging go?? If it
is in the /var/logs/sympa how do I turn up the logging to get more than
just:

Feb 1 21:47:41 grace Font Server[942]: terminating
Feb 5 11:53:06 grace Font Server[952]: terminating

Those are the only two log entries I get in the sympa log.

Thanks
Jim

--
In His service
Jim Van Etten - Internet Ministry Coordinator

Bible Way Baptist Church
http://www.invitation.org mailto:address@concealed
Bible Way Institute of New England
http://www.bible14.org mailto:address@concealed
Teradise - A meeting place for Christian webmasters
http://www.teradise.com mailto:address@concealed

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and
powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword,
piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and
spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a
discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Scanned and protected by Inflex
http://pldaniels.com/inflex