en - Re: [sympa-users] How to delete user from all existed lists?

  • From: Petr Prazak <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How to delete user from all existed lists?
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:36:28 +0200

20.6.2001, Olivier Salaun wrote on subject `[sympa-users] How to delete user
from all existed lists?':

> Currently, only SIGNOFF * (for the subscriber him/herself), is implemented.
> When we have time, we will extend this to provide DEL * <adr> for
> listmaster.

I'd appreciate if all properties of subscribers, as mail reception and
email address, could be changed via e-mail by the listmaster.

> There is also a listmaster 'search_user' feature in the web interface that
> searches
> all MLs for the specified address (available from "Admin Sympa" menu).
> It is available since sympa 3.1.

It is nice to have the web interface but it is sometimes much quicker and
less distracting to be able to do the administration by e-mail.

Bonne journee.

--
Petr Prazak
GRISOFT(c) SOFTWARE