en - Re: [sympa-users] How to delete user from all existed lists?

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: Igor Shabaltas <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How to delete user from all existed lists?
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:26:27 +0200

Igor Shabaltas wrote:

> I'm listmaster and I need to delete a couple of users from all lists they
> subscribed to. How?
>
> I can not find how to do that with Sympa 3.0.3.
>
> SIGNOFF * user@mail
> DELETE * user@mail
>
> doesn't work.

Currently, only SIGNOFF * (for the subscriber him/herself), is implemented.
When we have time, we will extend this to provide DEL * <adr> for listmaster.

There is also a listmaster 'search_user' feature in the web interface that
searches
all MLs for the specified address (available from "Admin Sympa" menu).
It is available since sympa 3.1.

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités