en - restricting content.

  • From: Chuq Von Rospach <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: restricting content.
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 22:11:54 -0700

Anyone have an idea how to do this? I want to be able to reject certain classes of content? for instance, I want to disable the ability to post things like .WAV or .EXE files. Is there a clean way to add this kind of content trap, or am I going to have to wrap Sympa with a procmail wrapper?

Also, it looks like the archives for sympa-users are broken -- wwsympa shows me the months, but all of the pages are blank.

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:address@concealed)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:address@concealed)

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"

  • restricting content., Chuq Von Rospach, 05/02/2000