en - Re: Sympa logo & new ones

  • From: Denis Olivier <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: Sympa logo & new ones
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 17:49:23 +0200

Friday, April 28, 2000, 11:02:44 AM, you wrote:

> I did some experimentations on sympa logo:
> http://perso.univ-rennes1.fr:8080/Laurent.Merot/sympa/page-logo.htm

> Your opinions are welcome...

One thing I can say is that I found them to much "attractive", much more
for a surf company than a well known software ! :)
For me Sympa is one of the reference and need something designed for
all supports (imagine always that a logo need to be readable or not, but
should be able to be printed in many sizes, sometimes in color, sometimes not,
sometimes on paper, sometimes on goodies, and sometimes on web sites :-).
So I humbly propose these ones I did quickly. They are more simple in
the graphic and composition, but I think this should be good to target a
really serious technical software.

You could find them and use them at:

http://www.povlab.org/sympa/sympa001.gif
http://www.povlab.org/sympa/sympa002.gif
http://www.povlab.org/sympa/sympa003.gif
http://www.povlab.org/sympa/sympa004.gif
http://www.povlab.org/sympa/sympa005.gif
http://www.povlab.org/sympa/sympa006.gif
http://www.povlab.org/sympa/sympa007.gif
http://www.povlab.org/sympa/sympa008.gif
http://www.povlab.org/sympa/sympa009.gif
http://www.povlab.org/sympa/sympa010.gif

If you need modification, variations, upgrade or other colors not problem.
I'm happy to help. I prefer the last two ones (9 & 10).

--
3D imaging: http://www.povlab.org/synthese/
Human: http://www.povlab.org/denis.olivier/