en - Spurious square brackets in helpfile.tpl

  • From: Chip Salzenberg <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Spurious square brackets in helpfile.tpl
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 12:08:55 -0800

I've found it necessary to separate the basic help from the overall
helpfile.tpl because of the use of "[EMAIL]", with square brackets.

Should there not be a way to pass literal square brackets through
template processing?
--
Chip Salzenberg - a.k.a. - <address@concealed>
but he stepped in a wormhole and had to go in early." // MST3K

  • Spurious square brackets in helpfile.tpl, Chip Salzenberg, 03/09/2000