devel - [sympa-developpers] [meeting] IRC meeting at 6 Fri. Apr.

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] [meeting] IRC meeting at 6 Fri. Apr.
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 12:09:21 +0900

Hi All,

Let's take IRC meeting now.

(See quoted post at the end about proposal.)

Sympa IRC meeting
=================

Open: 2018-04-06 Fri. 07:30 a.m. UTC (09:30 CEST, 16:30 JST)

Venue: freenode channel #sympa
(See https://freenode.net/ about freenode.)

Chair: Recommendation or self-appointment is wanted.

Agenda:

1. Long-lived issues / PRs on GitHub tracker.

Please look over issues/PRs listed below (not necessarily all)
previously. And give suggestion or comment (on at least one of
them for each) so that we may close them earlier.

2. Release process.

Currently milestone system is not managed so rigorously:
Periodical releases are enforced. How we will run release
process?

3. Others (please add).

*

Long-lived issues / PRs
-----------------------

Below is a list of PRs and issues which have been open before 4
months ago and have not yet been closed.

https://git.io/vxrni

- #11 [bug] Spurious error on duplicate keys with admin sync
opened on 22 Apr 2017 by agouaux 6.2.32

Now working.

- #14 [question] is there any script to import googlegroups to sympa ?
opened on 6 May 2017 by PhilLAL

- #17 [bug] [design] [enhancement] Add feature to include additional
configuration files
opened on 30 May 2017 by racke

- #18 [bug] Edit list form: If an owner was deleted and added at one time,
changes will be ignored
opened on 5 Jun 2017 by ikedas

- #20 [design] [enhancement] [help wanted] New data sources component
opened on 7 Jun 2017 by sandhose

- #27 [enhancement] regression from 6.1: missing admin function to bulk
unsubscribe
opened on 13 Jul 2017 by agouaux

- #31 [enhancement] Successive config files inconsistency
opened on 20 Jul 2017 by OlivierLM

- #43 [design] List parameter "host" should be abolished
opened on 20 Aug 2017 by ikedas 6.2.32

Now working.

- #49 [design] [duplicate] Owners and editors should be stored only in
database, not in config
opened on 4 Sep 2017 by ikedas

- #53 [enhancement] Add support for logging to file w/o going through syslog
opened on 8 Sep 2017 by xavierba

- #56 [question] Vacation message to Message templates
opened on 15 Sep 2017 by MargoM

- #57 [enhancement] Support for LDAP paged queries
opened on 15 Sep 2017 by rpet

- #60 [question] template my.tt2 don't show lists when included in home.tt2
opened on 22 Sep 2017 by wouldsmina

- #62 [enhancement] restore_list command line option
opened on 27 Sep 2017 by taggart

- #64 [design] Remove feature of database logging
opened on 28 Sep 2017 by ikedas

- #71 [bug] [duplicate] owner and moderator info lost on upgrade to 6.2.20
or 6.2.22
opened on 2 Oct 2017 by pkissman

See also #11.

- #87 [design] [question] Password encryption
opened on 8 Oct 2017 by racke

See also PR #225, #238.

- #90 [design] [enhancement] Reorganizing log levels
opened on 11 Oct 2017 by ikedas

- #92 [bug] (Re)allow lists to only have owners from data sources
opened on 13 Oct 2017 by sivertkh

- #102 [enhancement] List users with accounts from web interface
opened on 17 Oct 2017 by nqb

- #110 [enhancement] Duplicate precedence header tripping up Amazon SES
opened on 30 Oct 2017 by racke

- #115 [bug] Probem typo
opened on 2 Nov 2017 by racke

- #117 [question] mbox to sympa : doc about changes between old version
(2006) and current version
opened on 5 Nov 2017 by PhilLAL

- #119 [bug] [design] [question] Remove incomplete example intranet scenario
opened on 9 Nov 2017 by xavierba

- #124 centralize copyright and licensing information
opened on 17 Nov 2017 by guillomovitch

----

Regards,
-- Soji