devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Bootstrap as requirement?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Bootstrap as requirement?
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 13:48:41 +0200

Le 02/10/14 07:30, Marc Chantreux a écrit :
hello Soji,

I feel it would be better to propose your plan on sympa-users list
at first.
i'm completly agree with you. the thing is i don't want to go public on
anything without your agreement.
No problem, Marc. You're in the team. We can ask the lists. Asking does not mean we'll do it. However, we can get valuable inputs.

Cheers,

David

regards

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Études et projets applicatifs

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21