devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Sybase?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Sybase?
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 13:47:09 +0200

Sybase is a real trouble.
I don't have time to test right now. Well, either we find a way to test it, or we simply drop Sybase support starting 6.2.
Actually, I don' remember any Sybase-related question over the seven years since I started working on Sympa...

I will probably simply write the lists about it...
I'll keep you informed.

Cheers,

David