devel - [sympa-developpers] 6.2 coming up!

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] 6.2 coming up!
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 18:15:08 +0100

Dear all,

Next week, I'm on holidays. I want to freeze the 6.2 development over the next week, then, so that when I come back, I can start testing the 6.2 extensively and  - hopefully - reach the beta stage in the following days.

Could you please select amongst what you have in mind so that in around ten days, we can call for the development freeze?

I could then tag a new alpha and, while testing it, call translators to update their translations for the upcoming beta.

Best regards,

David
--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Études et projets applicatifs

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21

www.renater.fr
RENATER
263 Avenue du Gal Leclerc
35042 Rennes Cedex

PNG image

  • [sympa-developpers] 6.2 coming up!, David Verdin, 03/06/2014