devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Precising objectives regarding 7.0

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Precising objectives regarding 7.0
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 15:10:06 +0900

David and all,

> * Leave, in Sympa top level modules hierarchy, only those modules that
> correspond to a clear and essential concept in Sympa,

> * Rename subs consistently: use only lower case and underscores (Soji
> was willing to do this if I remember correctly),

I hope these changes may be front-loaded, e.g. in some beta of 6.2.

I personally summed up that one reason of difficulties in syncing
sympa-cleanup and other branches was gap in placement of file. As
far as we use subversion for a while, this gap will tend to disturb
merger or comparison between each branches.

Such changes may not affect to stability much, I guess.

I'll make comments on remainder of your post afterward, if any.

Regards,

--- Soji

--
株式会社 コンバージョン セキュリティ&OSSソリューション部 池田荘児