devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Working on repository

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Working on repository
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 23:25:56 +0900

On Wed, 05 Feb 2014 13:26:35 +0100
David Verdin <address@concealed> wrote:

> Whoa whoa whoa, period, guys.
>
> May I be so bold as to remind you our primary objective?
>
> It is "make some code that works".
>
> So please, Soji, let Guillaume commit with the granularity he likes and
> let us consider copyright issues when we don't have more pressing matter
> on our hands.

I said to him: "Anyhow you take them, I will do my best", and also
said: "I won't write about this issue anymore, and will observe
what you do". So please not be anxious.

BTW I recently cannot decide if trunk would be the base of new
major release (7.0).
I don't have much objection to reordering and unit tests
demonstrated at sympa-cleanup branch, but have certain suspicion on
refactoring.

So, please let me observe what will be done in trunk for more
moments. Anyway I promise to respect release schedule you proposed.

Regards,

--
株式会社 コンバージョン セキュリティ&OSSソリューション部 池田荘児
〒231-0004 神奈川県横浜市中区元浜町3-21-2 ヘリオス関内ビル7F