devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Working on repository

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Marc Chantreux <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Working on repository
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 14:51:20 +0100

On Wed, Feb 05, 2014 at 01:26:35PM +0100, David Verdin wrote:
> Whoa whoa whoa, period, guys.
> May I be so bold as to remind you our primary objective?
> It is "make some code that works".
>
> So please, Soji, let Guillaume commit with the granularity he likes
> and let us consider copyright issues when we don't have more
> pressing matter on our hands.

hello Guys,

Strasbourg now sync its git with trunk/ to experiment the next
generation sympa instance of our site (sooner is better for us). So even
if i'm not an actiive developper, we're concerned by state of the
refactoring and have to say we, here, are completly agreed with David's
position. plus we believe cosmetic stuff could be easier at the very end
of the dev, when the new version would be almost ready to ship.

so if my opinion counts: go ahead, Guillaume! forget about us for the
moment, do the job and tell us what *you* need from us.

regards
--
Marc Chantreux
Université de Strasbourg, Direction Informatique