devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Release plans for 2014

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Release plans for 2014
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 10:58:49 +0900

Good morning,

I exhaused. By now reformatting is applied only on trunk.
I'll apply it to other branches in another weekend.

Revised perltidy is attached (-nolc was addded).
If you reformat a source, please put it on ~/.perltidyrc and do:
$ perltidy -it=2 Source > Source.new
or, to reformat in-place:
$ perltidy -it=2 -b Source