devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Does compose_mail page interpolate TT2 tags?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Does compose_mail page interpolate TT2 tags?
  • Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 13:48:59 +0200

Hi Soji, and sorry for this late answer,

Le 28/03/13 02:26, IKEDA Soji a écrit :
Hi all,
Cherries are in full bloom in Tokyo this week.  Enjoy the sight
nearby my home: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u31xbOoRDFM
So peacefull... I like it, htanks for this Spring peak!

Besides,

In compose_mail Web UI page there is a description about "Messages
customization" (tt2 interpolation).  However, this feature seems not
to be implemented, as far as I could find out from the 6.2 source.

And as reported, such a feature may confuse the users:
  https://sourcesup.renater.fr/tracker/?func=detail&atid=167&aid=8633&group_id=23

I propose to remove the description (and the feature, if it is
available).
Er... Yes, is is implemented.
However, to get it work, you need to switch the "merge" list parameter to 'enabled'.

Or, it may be implemented with the option to switch it on/off.

A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Infrastructure pour les Services Informatiques

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21

www.renater.fr
RENATER