devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] [sympa-commits] sympa[7978] branches/sympa-cleanup/src/lib/Sympa/Tools/SMIME.pm: [dev] unify module documentation as POD-formatted content, after module code

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] [sympa-commits] sympa[7978] branches/sympa-cleanup/src/lib/Sympa/Tools/SMIME.pm: [dev] unify module documentation as POD-formatted content, after module code
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 12:14:11 +0100

I forgot: You can of course edit what I wrote about you on the Sympa credits page.

David

Le 21/11/12 12:11, David Verdin a écrit :
address@concealed"> Hi Guillaume,

Étienne and I are quite found of this version. Call us lazy, but we think we'll be more inclined to keep the pod up to date if it is just at the top of the function.
But there are four of us. Let Soji give his advice about the question.

By the way, Marc Chantreux asked me whether he could have his own branch to work on Sympa. I'm sure happy to see him work on Sympa as he seems to be a very skilled perl developper. However, I told him to wait a little, until the trunk has received the merge of Guillaume's work.
He seems to have pretty solid ideas about how to code in perl. I wonder whether we should invite him to our ongoing debate about coding standards?

Something else. In order to officialize your contribution to the project, I modified the Authors page of the Sympa web site: https://www.sympa.org/users/authors

I wanted to make it clear that you are as much authors as the RENATER team is, even though we still host the project and are considered responsible of the quality of the code released.
That means you definitely have your say on how and when Sympa must evolve.
Even though I like the way we all tend to suggest instead of demand. :)

And that's about it...

cheers,

David