devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] [sympa-commits] sympa[7978] branches/sympa-cleanup/src/lib/Sympa/Tools/SMIME.pm: [dev] unify module documentation as POD-formatted content, after module code

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Guillaume Rousse <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] [sympa-commits] sympa[7978] branches/sympa-cleanup/src/lib/Sympa/Tools/SMIME.pm: [dev] unify module documentation as POD-formatted content, after module code
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 19:29:09 +0100

Le 19/11/2012 18:01, Guillaume Rousse a écrit :
I have a personal preference for the second format, but I'll happily
revert to the first one if there is a no consensus here :)
To make my explanations about pro/cons of both usage a bit more explicit, I just finished to reformat Sympa::OAuth::* and Sympa::VOOT::* modules using in-place documentation.

Feel free to make your mind, and give me your preferences.
--
Guillaume Rousse
INRIA, Direction des systèmes d'information