devel - Re: [sympa-dev] An evolution in the Sympa developers community

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] An evolution in the Sympa developers community
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:02:48 -0800

The idea is: /instead of submitting patches, you would commit
modifications directly to the Sympa subversion repository. Not the
trunk. Some dedicated development branches or the stabilization branches./

Woo-hoooooooo!!! That is so very exciting. :)

Although I'm eager to start contributing more directly to Sympa, I have no experience with other open source projects, so can't provide any wisdom or advice on how to manage it. I can't really imagine how it works -- it amazes me that it does -- but I look forward to learning.

adam