devel - Re: [sympa-dev] spurious error message from sympa 6.1b4?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: András Bendzsák <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] spurious error message from sympa 6.1b4?
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 13:50:05 +0200

Le 10/08/2010 11:10, András Bendzsák a écrit :
A good way to track down what's happening would be that you enable
detailed mysql logs, until you are able to reproduce the error. This
way, we could track down the sequence of SQL operations and better
understand the issue.
The issue is related to my previous message:
https://listes.cru.fr/sympa/arc/sympa-dev/2010-07/msg00002.html
(By the way the svn tree consists confusing patches.)

Finally I applied this patch to my sympa 6.1b4 and the errors has gone
away.
http://sourcesup.cru.fr/scm/viewvc.php/trunk/src/bulk.pl.in?root=sympa&r1=6505&r2=659
Thanks for pointing to this patch.
You're right, the patch includes a bug fix that is not mentionned in the revision log.