devel - Re: [sympa-dev] spurious error message from sympa 6.1b4?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: András Bendzsák <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] spurious error message from sympa 6.1b4?
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:10:30 +0200

> A good way to track down what's happening would be that you enable
> detailed mysql logs, until you are able to reproduce the error. This
> way, we could track down the sequence of SQL operations and better
> understand the issue.

The issue is related to my previous message:
https://listes.cru.fr/sympa/arc/sympa-dev/2010-07/msg00002.html
(By the way the svn tree consists confusing patches.)

Finally I applied this patch to my sympa 6.1b4 and the errors has gone
away.
http://sourcesup.cru.fr/scm/viewvc.php/trunk/src/bulk.pl.in?root=sympa&r1=6505&r2=6591

--
Andras Bendzsak