devel - Re: [sympa-dev] alternate email addresses

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Christian Dahlhausen <address@concealed>
  • To: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] alternate email addresses
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 09:15:52 -0400

Thanks for the quick response. Thinking it further trough it adds a considerable amount of complication.

We actually decided to only use one primary email address like address@concealed not address@concealed. for sign-on (also this is enforced by shibboleth authentication). I added a custom conditions to Sympa action scenarios : sending, subscribing, unsubscribing that checks the senders alternate email aliases on our ldap servers. That will do.

Thanks again for always great responses the list.

Christian