devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Fwd: Re: How to get some statistics from sympa

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Berger <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Tien Lan PHUNG <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Fwd: Re: How to get some statistics from sympa
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:27:20 +0100

Le mercredi 28 novembre 2007 à 17:04 +0100, Olivier Salaün a écrit :
> Hi Olivier, Tien Lan,
>
> I've added some documentation regarding the Sympa DB logs in the Sympa
> documentation :
> https://www.sympa.org/wiki/manual/database#sympa_logs_in_the_database
>
> I hope it will help.

Many thanks.

Tien Lan is still struggling with system issues like MTA config but I
hope this will be much valuable for him.

Btw, I thought there was a web interface for seeing the logs in that
table... is this in 5.3.x ? ... couldn't find any links from sympa
administration, logged-in as webmaster. However phpmyadmin can do the
trick ;)

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <address@concealed> (ATTENTION : new address)