devel - [sympa-dev] authenticateAndRun for createList not working in SOAP server in 5.3.3 ?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Berger <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] authenticateAndRun for createList not working in SOAP server in 5.3.3 ?
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:38:41 +0200

Hi.

I'm doing tests on sympa 5.3.3's SOAP server, and cannot seem to make
authenticateAndRun work for createList :(

I'm using the soap client in Perl in which I did something like :
$reponse =
$soap->authenticateAndRun($user_email,$md5,'createList',['essai5','essai5','picoforge_publicproject_members','List
essai4 of project essai4','essai4'])
&print_result($reponse);
called with the listmaster user...

Using logging instructions (like do_log('debug', etc) on the server
side, I try and follow the call trace in the SOAP server.
But I only can see it call authenticateAndRun(), which receives my args,
and authenticates me well, but which never seem to call createList() :(

I suspect something weird in the invocation of the method in :
&{$service}($self,@$parameters);

I'm not literate in Perl, so I'm a bit confused on how to debug that :(

Anybody successfully tested the list creation in that version with
SOAP ?

Any hints on how to try and see why/what's happening in this invotation
of the method, and maybe an alternate way to write that in Perl to try
and see why it's failing ?

I'm doing that on a Debian testing system, trying to validate the new
Debian package for our use in PicoForge 1.1, btw.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <address@concealed> (ATTENTION : new address)