devel - [sympa-dev] Re: Re: Re: Wrong preconditions testing in SOAP createList ? - Was: Re: Re: Re: authenticateAndRun for createList not working in SOAP server in 5.3.3 ?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Berger <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Re: Re: Re: Wrong preconditions testing in SOAP createList ? - Was: Re: Re: Re: authenticateAndRun for createList not working in SOAP server in 5.3.3 ?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 09:09:07 +0200

Le jeudi 27 septembre 2007 à 08:22 +0200, address@concealed a écrit :
> Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
> > Olivier Berger wrote:
> >
> You are right. "unless ($reject){" should be replaced by "if ($reject){" .
>
> This is really strange to me because it was introduce on /Thu May 11
> 2006 and never change but this function did work !
>
> Anyway I applied the following patch to trunk version
> http://sourcesup.cru.fr/cgi/viewvc.cgi/trunk/soap/sympasoap.pm?r1=4612&r2=4619

Thanks... I'm now a perl hacker, confirmed ;)

I suspect nobody really got in the situation trying to createList via
SOAP with incomplete or inaccurate parameters... that's why, maybe ?

Btw, do you have any idea of the number of people using the SOAP server,
i.e. assembling Sympa with other stuff ?

Olivier BERGER <address@concealed> (ATTENTION : new address)
Ingénieur Recherche - Dept INF
GET/INT at Evry (http://www.int-edu.eu/)
OpenPGP-Id: 1024D/6B829EEC