devel - [sympa-dev] Keeping up with Sympa

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: John-Paul Robinson <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Keeping up with Sympa
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:27:50 -0600 (CST)

Hi Folks,

I'm planning on moving the Sympa install I used for the initial myVocs
demo to new hardware and use the move as a chance to clean up my site
naming conventions some.

I'm currently running this site off 5.0b1 with my shib patch (which is why
I haven't upgraded yet).

I'd like to start keeping closer tabs on the latest work going on in Sympa
and am wondering how best to do this. Would it be OK to work with the CVS
HEAD in order to have access to your latest work (and build my edits
around that) or is the HEAD generally unstable. I'm not looking for
production-level stability here, but I would expect things not to blow up.
:)

Thanks for guidance and recommendations.

~jpr