devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Sympa's favorite platform

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: John-Paul Robinson <address@concealed>
  • To: Garuda <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Sympa's favorite platform
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 22:22:21 -0500

We run it on FC3 without problems. What issues are you running into?

Garuda wrote:
Hi

recently I tried Sympa 5.01 and 5.1B on Redhat Enterprise Linux 4.0
and had no luck.I also try Sympa 4.1.2 in deb format on Ubuntu 5.04,
still does not work. I experience the same problem 2 years ago and
finally I knew from this list that version prefers Redhat 7.2. Once I
installedRH 7.2 , everything ran so smooth.

Can someone tell me what's the favorite fplatform for Sympo, What are
the platform you developers using to talk here look at there?

Regards

Garuda.