devel - Re: [sympa-dev] template toolkit adapter for sympa template

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Chia-liang Kao <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] template toolkit adapter for sympa template
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 00:02:21 +0800

Hi,

I just used Algorithm::Diff to extract the translation strings
based on comparison with different langues of wwsympa templates.

using us as the base template, the script shows nl templates
are matching the most of the structures, 8 templates need to be
tweaked, only 2 templates fails the convertion and need manual
extraction.

the converted tempaltes are available at
http://ntu.clkao.org/tmp/sympa-tt2-i18n.tgz if anyone is interested
in taking a look.

Cheers,
CLK