devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Re: General Informations about Sympe source code to a new developer

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Pierre THIERRY <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Re: General Informations about Sympe source code to a new developer
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:37:20 +0100

> You're not the first to request such a developers documentation.
> Unfortunately we had no time to write on yet :-(

I don't even know Perl at that time -shame on me- but isn't there any
documentation system like those for C, Java or PHP ?

Usually, they only need you to include some specific comments in your
code, that are parsed to generate a beautiful hypertext documentation...

Curiously,
le Moine Fou
--
mailto:address@concealed