devel - Re: [sympa-dev] General Informations about Sympe source code to a new developer

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] General Informations about Sympe source code to a new developer
  • Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 16:33:29 +0100

Hi,

You're not the first to request such a developers documentation.
Unfortunately we had no time to write on yet :-(

If have have some question about code design, we'll answer them of course.

address@concealed wrote:
Sorry for the no-french-speaker about my previous message.

I must modify the sympa source code to add specific functionnalities to us.

I'm looking for some documents (in French if it's possible) about source code architecture,
>perls objects architecture, what do every script, every function,...
to know where i could add my specific source code, without change Sympa
standard functionnalities.

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites