fr - [sympa-fr] [RÉSOLU] Re: problème de locales sous debian

Objet : Pour les administrateurs de serveurs de listes utilisant le logiciel Sympa

  • From: Fabrice Eudes <adresse@cachée>
  • To: adresse@cachée
  • Cc: adresse@cachée
  • Subject: [sympa-fr] [RÉSOLU] Re: problème de locales sous debian
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 23:14:28 +0200

hi again,

Janusz S. Bień a écrit :
> I'm sorry, your problem seems to be different then mine.
yes, but...

> On the other hand, restarting sympa is not always sufficient, the
> changes ins "supported_lang" are visible only after restarting Apache.
you've given me the good advice !

after restarting the apache2 service, I had:
encoding="iso8859-1" and xml:lang="fr"
in the head pages' part.

after looking in the sympa documentation, i found the "web_recode_to"
which is said to be (OBSOLETE); I guess it is for sympa versions greater
than 5.3.3, but for me (5.3.2) it was needed.

> In my experience the brute force approach of installing *all* locales
> usually helps.
wasn't necessary :-)

many thanks !

PS: I Cc this to the sympa-fr list so to mark my problem as solved.
--
Fabrice Eudes -o)
Clé PGP 88AC3A66 /\\

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.