fr - need some help in interface

Objet : Pour les administrateurs de serveurs de listes utilisant le logiciel Sympa

  • From: adresse@cachée
  • To: adresse@cachée
  • Subject: need some help in interface
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 14:38:31 +0100

Hi all,

I have finished installation and configuration for Sympa v-3.4.4.3 and now it
is working very well :) , but i have question.
Now when i add a a list , the wizard asks me in which category shall i put
this list in, (say for example i put it under the category of News and Media)
now i need to make the sub-categories are visible to users (i.e. The main
Category and under it the sub-category)
like this

* News and Media
- List-1
- List-2

* Education
- List-1
- List-2
and so on ...

So can anyone help me to do this ?????

Thanks in advance
Kareeem

  • need some help in interface, kkamel, 21/12/2003

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page