fr - Sympa ain't executed

Objet : Pour les administrateurs de serveurs de listes utilisant le logiciel Sympa

  • From: Webmaster <adresse@cachée>
  • To: adresse@cachée
  • Subject: Sympa ain't executed
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 19:47:54 +0200 (CEST)

Salu!

I got Sympa running.. so far. If I send a message to sympa containing
'HELP' for example then I get his as an error message from the MTA
(sendmail):

"|/usr/local/sympa/bin/queue 0 sympa"
(expanded from: <adresse@cachée>)

sh: /usr/local/sympa/bin/queue: Permission denied
554 "|/usr/local/sympa/bin/queue 0 sympa"... unknown mailer error 126

Hmm.. Permission denied.. Sendmail runs as root & the user/group sympa
_is_ allowed to run queue. Do I have to tell Sendmail how to (ie. as which
user) run queue?

If I do this as root in /usr/local/sympa/bin:

cat testmail | ./queue 0 sympa

with testmail containing the following lines: