en - [en@sympa] Sympa lists not automatically updating from SQL sources

  • From: "Shane H. Wilson" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [en@sympa] Sympa lists not automatically updating from SQL sources
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 14:00:09 +0000

We have Sympa 6.2.40 from distro packages running on Ubuntu 20.04.  List membership is updated from MySQL tables and this setup has been working for a long time.  However recently, the last few weeks/months, subscriber members only update when you go to that lists admin subscriber web page and refresh the page.  This would seem to not be permissions issue and the data in the tables are correct as it updates when you refresh the subscribers page.  Is there a process in crontab that is forcing this refresh that might be broken for some reason?

We only update the SQL subscriber information once per day, is there a CLI command to force and update on all lists?

Thanks!

Shane

Shane Wilson

Information Technology Services

Associate Director, Network and Security

600 West Walnut Street

Danville, Kentucky 40422

859.238.5546 office

https://www.centre.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/200130.gif