en - Re: [en@sympa] Mailman2 to Sympa on new Server

  • From: Scott Hall <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>, Konstantin Lepikhov <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] Mailman2 to Sympa on new Server
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 16:09:20 +0000

Konstantin,

Thanks for your reply.  I did use your code.  However it still appears to be for moving from mailman to sympa on the same server.  Rather than a new server.  And my issue is the new server does not support mailman and thus is not really easy to install it on.  And when I'm running your script I'm getting these errors over and over again. Any idea what I may be missing?

Use of uninitialized value $mmcfg in pattern match (m//) at lib/mmparse.pm line 106.
Use of uninitialized value $mmcfg in pattern match (m//) at lib/mmparse.pm line 122.
Use of uninitialized value $mmcfg in pattern match (m//) at lib/mmparse.pm line 126.
Use of uninitialized value $mmcfg in pattern match (m//) at lib/mmparse.pm line 44.
Use of uninitialized value $mmcfg in pattern match (m//) at lib/mmparse.pm line 51.
Use of uninitialized value $mmcfg in pattern match (m//) at lib/mmparse.pm line 58.
Use of uninitialized value $mmcfg in pattern match (m//) at lib/mmparse.pm line 65.
Use of uninitialized value $mmcfg in pattern match (m//) at lib/mmparse.pm line 72.
Use of uninitialized value $mmcfg in pattern match (m//) at lib/mmparse.pm line 79.
Use of uninitialized value $mmcfg in pattern match (m//) at lib/mmparse.pm line 86.
Use of uninitialized value $mmcfg in pattern match (m//) at lib/mmparse.pm line 93.

--scott