en - [en@sympa] personalization of digests?

  • From: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [en@sympa] personalization of digests?
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 09:48:29 -0800

Speaking of the new Google/Yahoo rules (https://lists.sympa.community//arc/en/2024-01/msg00000.html), that change is forcing us to finally go through the pain of migrating all of our Sympa fixes from 6.1 to 6.2.

And we run into this problem: We have a *lot* of people using digest modes, and we need digests to be personalized (merged), not just regular-delivery messages. Is there any reason they are not personalized yet? And is Soji, or anyone else, able to point me to the right place to make a minimal change to achieve it? (It used to be a simple one-line addition to List.pm::send_file().)

Thanks much for any help.

adam

--
Adam Bernstein (he/him)