en - Re: [en@sympa] About modlist/whitelist-1.2 plugin multirobot configuration

  • From: "antonelli@cnaf" <address@concealed>
  • To: David Verdin <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] About modlist/whitelist-1.2 plugin multirobot configuration
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 10:37:30 +0100

Hi David

> This is exactly the right procedure : when you want to limit an action
> to a certain scope, just move the useful files to this scope.

thank you for your reply;

> You could, following the same logic, use the whitelist in a single list,
> by doing so :

ok, thank you for the explanation

best regards
Stefano

Il 16/01/24 10:20, David Verdin ha scritto:
Hi Stefano,

This is exactly the right procedure : when you want to limit an action to a certain scope, just move the useful files to this scope.

You could, following the same logic, use the whitelist in a single list, by doing so :

- Keeping custom_actions in $SYSCONFDIR/domain1.xyz/ (it is not defined at the list level but they won't be used by the other lists because they won't have the right templates and scenari)
- scenari/include.send.header to $LISTDIR/domain1.xyz/listname/scenari,
- whitelist.tt2, whitelist dir, fr dir to $LISTDIR/domain1.xyz/listname/web_tt2/
- default admin.tt2, nav.tt2, review.tt2 from $DEFAULTDIRt/web_tt2 to $LISTDIR/domain1.xyz/listname/web_tt2

Best regards,

David