en - Re: [en@sympa] Do I need to use [%|helploc%] [%END%] tags in Sympa help docs?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] Do I need to use [%|helploc%] [%END%] tags in Sympa help docs?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 17:13:51 +0200

Hi Betty,

The "[%|helploc%]" tags are only used for internationalization. Their content define key used in the internationalization dicionnaries.

You can therefore totally ignore them if you write in English only.

Note that you don't need them either when helploc has arguments. You can simply use the variable names it contains in the string, between variable tags.

For example, you can replace :

With :

Cheers !

David