en - [en@sympa] Help with default list settings

  • From: David Both <address@concealed>
  • To: Sympa Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [en@sympa] Help with default list settings
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 10:31:32 -0400 (EDT)

I'm trying to configure Sympa so that the new list reception mode is
always "standard." I have made that change on one list using the web
interface after I created the list but I want all my lists to be
configured that way.

I have scoured the docs but found nothing specific that covers this at
the site level in a manner that makes sense. I see no examples of this
or anything similar. I can also find no instance of this changed setting
in the robot directory for my existing list. If I could I would be able
to copy that.

I can't find any books that cover Sympa.

So - any suggestions would be welcome.

David P. Both, RHCE
He/Him/His
www.both.org - My personal web site
www.Linux-Databook.info - Home of the DataBook for Linux
DataBook is a Registered Trademark of David Both
The value of any software lies in its usefulness
not in its price.

— Linus Torvalds