en - [en@sympa] Fwd: Re: Some list members are not allowed to send

  • From: Gerard Ranke <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [en@sympa] Fwd: Re: Some list members are not allowed to send
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 19:27:37 +0200

As far as I know you would have to be a 'priviledged owner' to edit the list config. You can view your current status in the top left corner when logged in. If you're not a priviledged owner, contact somebody who is or the listmaster. They can grant you this priviledge, or change the lists' send scenario.
Best,

gerard

(Please keep replies to the list so that other people can search and contribute.)