en - RE: [en@sympa] Help with default list settings

  • From: "Widerski, Betty" <address@concealed>
  • To: David Both <address@concealed>, Sympa Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [en@sympa] Help with default list settings
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 14:41:58 +0000

If you want all of your new lists to have a specific config such as this, you
need to add it to your create_list_templates. In
/etc/sympa/create_list_templates/[template name]/config.tt2 -you need to have
the lines

available_user_options
reception mail

If you do not have any site specific templates (meaning you are only using
the default templates in /usr/share/sympa/default/create_list_templates) you
need to copy each template directory over to /etc/sympa/create_list_templates
and make this addition in each of the template config.tt2 files - these will
not be overwritten by a Sympa update, unlike the default files.

Betty

Betty Widerski
Cloud & Server Engineering - HBS Information Technology
HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL
Shad 108 N | address@concealed | T: 617.495.6642