en - [en@sympa] LDAP datasources ca_verify option

  • From: Mark Cairney <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [en@sympa] LDAP datasources ca_verify option
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 10:08:56 +0100

Hi,

I've been looking at the config options for LDAP datasources and notice
that with the latest versions there is an option to set the ca_verify
behaviour however there isn't a way to specify the corresponding ca_file
or ca_path (at least not in the GUI?). Is this a known issue?

The only docs I could find on this were related to the auth.conf file
behaviour and the specified ca_file/ca_path in that location doesn't
appear to carry through to user-defined LDAP datasources.

Kind regards,

Mark

--
/****************************

Mark Cairney
ITI Enterprise Services
Information Services
University of Edinburgh

Tel: 0131 650 6565
Email: address@concealed

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland,
with registration number SC005336.

  • [en@sympa] LDAP datasources ca_verify option, Mark Cairney, 07/17/2023