en - Re: [en@sympa] messages locked in spool/moderation

  • From: Jérémie Sibille <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] messages locked in spool/moderation
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 11:31:22 +0200

Hello
sorry for the noise, after we change email at robot.conf , removing the domain, moderation is working on again.

Bye

jérémie

On 11/07/2023 17:22, Jérémie Sibille wrote:
Hi,

we have a fresh install of last version of sympa.
When we send messages to public list or when a message comes from a moderator to a moderated list , everything is ok, but when when try other scenario like newsletter or moderated that needs aproval , after we confirm distribution , in sympa.log we do have a do_distribute but nothing is happening , this is not transmitted to postfix, it looks as if it is stuck in the spool.

Did someone here had that strange behavior ?

regards,