en - [en@sympa] messages locked in spool/moderation

  • From: Jérémie Sibille <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [en@sympa] messages locked in spool/moderation
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 17:22:40 +0200

Hi,

we have a fresh install of last version of sympa.
When we send messages to public list or when a message comes from a moderator to a moderated list , everything is ok, but when when try other scenario like newsletter or moderated that needs aproval , after we confirm distribution , in sympa.log we do have a do_distribute but nothing is happening , this is not transmitted to postfix, it looks as if it is stuck in the spool.

Did someone here had that strange behavior ?

regards,

--
Jérémie Sibille
Université_de_Lille/DGDNUM