en - Re: [en@sympa] Beginner's Help

  • From: Stephen Jarjoura <address@concealed>
  • To: VTR <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] Beginner's Help
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 11:20:59 -0400

We created a subdomain for our Sympa instance, and it gets its own MX record.

MX example.com mail.example.com
MX lists.example.com sympa-host.example.com

Then you need to configure sendmail to receive and send as domain name you chose for your Sympa host, i.e. "lists.example.com".

--
Stephen A. Jarjoura
(e) address@concealed