en - Re: [en@sympa] Adding subscribers via file inclusion taking a very long time

  • From: Matt Taggart <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] Adding subscribers via file inclusion taking a very long time
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 15:04:33 -0800

On 11/30/22 14:32, Phil Stracchino wrote:
On 11/30/22 16:51, Ayhan Turgut (via en Mailing List) wrote:
  Our my.conf file doesn’t have any customizations and am wondering if this is causing the slow down.

If I read this right, what you're saying is, you have never tuned MySQL and it is running on pure unmodified out-of-the-box configuration.

[snip]

In addition to those suggestions, here's an old guide by Terry McLaren that might help

https://lists.sympa.community/arc/en/2017-07/msg00005.html

It is from 2017, so some things might have changed. Terry still posts to the list regularly, maybe there's a newer version somewhere?

--
Matt Taggart
address@concealed