en - Re: [en@sympa] Increase Email Size

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: "Pinson, Brian" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] Increase Email Size
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 09:44:15 +0900

Hi Brian,

On 2022/11/30 0:50, Pinson, Brian wrote:
Good morning (or Evening),

I’m a total noob with Sympa so please bear with me if this is an obvious fix. I’ve been looking through email and haven’t found the fix yet.

Having an issue with emails with attachments are getting denied for being too large, even if they aren’t that big.

Sympa version: 6.2.68

ERROR MESSAGE:

Your message is too large to send. To send it, make the message smaller, for example, by removing attachments.

Either of these messages is reported by Microsoft Exchange Server and not by Sympa or the MTA operating with it.

| Your message is too large to send. To send it, make the message smaller, for example, by removing attachments.

| 550 5.2.3 RESOLVER.RST.SendSizeLimit.Org; message too large for this organization

So you should contact the administrator of Exchange Server in question.

Regards,
-- Soji

Thanks,

*Brian Pinson*

/Systems Engineer II | Information Services/

--
株式会社 コンバージョン
ITソリューション部 システムソリューション1グループ 池田荘児