en - RE: [en@sympa] limiting size attachments

  • From: "McLaren, Terry" <address@concealed>
  • To: Yan Brailowsky <address@concealed>, Boris Lonjon <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [en@sympa] limiting size attachments
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 14:00:20 +0000

It can be defined globally in sympa.conf as:

## Maximum size of messages: includes message headers, body and attachments.
In this case, 10MB.
## Incoming messages smaller than this size will be considered for
distribution by Sympa.
max_size 10485760

Whether the setting is displayed or hidden from the web UI is defined in the
edit_list.conf file on the server.

# who is allowed to define the (max_size) for a list via the web UI.
max_size listmaster write
max_size privileged_owner,owner read

Hope this helps,

Terry McLaren