en - [sympa-users] Bounce management... user and owner/moderator...

  • From: Marco Gaiarin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Bounce management... user and owner/moderator...
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 20:50:27 +0200

I manage a little sympa server, and i'm subscribed and owner/moderator for
some lists.

I've received recently the message:

Messages from list lug that were sent to your address address@concealed
have generated non-delivery reports since 18 Apr 2022.
If this problem persists, you will be automatically unsubscribed from the
list.

and i've reviewed the bounces, finding that are mostly if not all bounce
related to *moderation*: eg, Spam messages come from non-subscribed user,
get moderated, the email are sent attached with a moderation token to me,
but my SMTP server reject it because are (indeed) Spam.

I've seen that sympa, if the Spam score is too high, does not forward
original email as attachemnt.

Where i can modify this Spam theresold? I can also instruct Sympa to send me
moderation token *ever* without original email attached?

I hope i was clear. Thanks.

--
I segreti per restare a galla tu li conosci meglio di me.
Ed e` per questo che non mi piaci