  • From: "Silvers, Tim" <address@concealed>
  • To: Phil Stracchino <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 14:23:25 +0000

As recommended, a restart of services following applying the patches appears to have resolved the issue.

Thanks!

Tim

From: address@concealed <address@concealed> on behalf of Silvers, Tim <address@concealed>
Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2022 at 9:53 AM
To: Phil Stracchino <address@concealed>, address@concealed <address@concealed>

I have added a comment to the bug report on this issue [1]. However, the issue has been closed. Could it be reopened?

[1] https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa/issues/1359

Thanks,

Tim