en - Re: [sympa-users] plugin autorespondeur

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: Jerome Pouilloux <address@concealed>, "McLaren, Terry" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] plugin autorespondeur
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 12:05:46 +0900

Hi,

On 2022/07/18 22:58, Jerome Pouilloux wrote:

Hi,

one more thing about this.

Only the listmaster can edit the value of the field "signle_param.message_hook.pre_distribute".

I have tried to change fhe <form> to pu the field as a text field, but when I submit the form, the new field's value is not save in the config file of the list.

Is there a possibility to hack this?

You may have to customize edit_list.conf: